Day 83: Copenhagen

K decided to stay in today, so I explored the open air museum by myself. It was a bit out of a walk after getting off the subway, but there were signs every now and then that kept me going in the right direction.

The open air "museum" was *huge*, much bigger than the one we saw in Oslo. I didn't get to explore *all* of it, but after a while, you have a pretty good grasp of the general lifestyle that's presented. I like seeing the old style homes, how it might look if modernized cities didn't crop up, and probably how it still looks in some of the countryside. This one felt more rustic and thus slightly more genuine than Oslo's open air museum. There were a good number of animals, too -- roosters just randomly walking on the path and sheep and pigs, among other animals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment